Preposition + Verb
Posted by Despina Kamilali on Saturday, 4 January 2020
Αν μία πρόθεση ακολουθείται από ρήμα, τότε το ρήμα τελειώνει σε -ing:
- Are you interested in working for us?
- I am not very good at learning languages.
- Sue must be fed up with studying.
- What are the advantages of having a car?
- Thanks very much for inviting me to your party.
- How about meeting for lunch tomorrow?
- Why don't you go out instead of sitting at home all the time?
- Carol went to work in spite of feeling ill.